MIRA KITARA: hello everybody!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

hello everybody!


i remembered the times i was lost. 
i remembered the times i was crushed.
i remembered the times i was broken.
i remembered i have no one to turn to. 
i remembered i feel so heavy.
heavy with sins.
i remembered i want to tear apart. 
i remembered i have enough of dunya. 

and then i remember that this is all temporary. 
i remember Allah swt. 
i remember there is Him. 
i remember him every second of my life, even when i was sinning. but why did not i sujud in front of him? why did i not feel thankful for everything He gave me? why did i kept sinning? why? 

Cause He did not forget to give me a test. 
a test again and again to bring me back to Him. 
oh how shameful i am feeling right now towards Him.
as i have sinned so much only the Almighty knows. 
oh how desperate i am to pray now as currently right now i am menstruating. 
oh how i want so bad to sujud him and beg Him for forgiveness. 
oh how much i yearn, to talk to Him. 

to my readers, you may have think eh why this girl suddenly so religious ?
i don't know readers, i have no answer to that. 
my heart felt so sore that only He can heal now. 
i teared every single prayer. when i pray, i felt so ease. i cried so much in front of Him. I'm powerless. i cant control my life, i cant. everything is fate. 
it is all about fate. i redha. i tawakkul. 

Cause everything is under the hands of the Almighty. 




No comments: