MIRA KITARA: day 6.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, May 4, 2017

day 6.

hey readers. it's the 6th day of my heartbreak and i am handling it well. i am still alive all thanks to the Almighty. and He heals my heart slowly day by day. i learnt that one has to have a lot of patience for surely the pain will slowly go way with the help from the Almighty. 

Amin amin amin alhamdulillah. i am so thankful that my prayers are fixed now. and I'm trying my best to learn as many ayat as i can. i want to give Him the best in each and every one of my prayer. 

this time round i am serious in changing myself, i guess elf really made a huge impact on me. may Allah swt bless him. and i want to thank Allah swt for the pain he cause me. i survived this pain cause of Allah swt. amin amin amin. 

it's gonna be a week, and hopefully Allah swt answers my prayer, as i really wish to hear elf's voice and see him again in dunya in shaa allah. 

we don't text often as always anymore and that doesn't matter anymore, i am so proud of myself for surviving a disease called broken heart.

in shaa allah everything will go smoothy from now on, with Allah swt 's grace and blessing. 
starting work today, night duty, and i think i got a lot of work to do. 

1. ortho presentation
2. blood transfusion competency 
3. TPN (hopefully my grade is fine) 
4. complete my wound competency 

and i will prolly discuss with my boss regarding my future plan.. i mean, i have money it's just, its meant for my family, i hope ntfgh willing to sponsor me in adv dip and degree. in shaa allah. i can only pray cause rezeki only comes from Allah swt. amin. 

Tawakkul. Trust His plans. where everything happens for a reason. 
in shaa allah.

may allah swt bless and protect us all. amin.
asallamualaikum readers.


No comments: