MIRA KITARA: my life is such a roller coaster.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

my life is such a roller coaster.




hello readers! it's been so long isnt it? haha. 
yap im back updating. 
and just wanna type it down. 

i have been a staff nurse for 3 years already. 
and i finally decided to take bachelor in nursing. 
financially i am alright and i think i can handle it,  with the great support from my family especially my mum, i want to thank her for everything in life, and i want to make sure she retired by 60 years old. i think she deserve the rest and everything on this earth. 
my mum who sacrificed her youth just for her kids, i think its the most admirable thing ever. and i hate those who disrespect her. i make sure my future in law respect her. 



"the best relationship usually begins unexpectedly" 
and this is soooo true. 
he is not perfect, but he is so perfect to my eyes. 
and yap how we met, how we know each other it is just so unexpected. 
and im pretty sure he is my last, in shaa allah. 

so it has been a month since we know each other, and im so glad and happy you've made us official. 
thank you for loving me.
thank you for being such a gentleman each time we are out. 
thank you for cooking for me during our SG buffet, thank you for ordering food for me. thank you for rejecting me going dutch, you're just so precious to me. 
thank you for thinking of me first before yourself. i have always been thinking of others before myself, even when im with someone, but with you, nope. you treat me so special. youre just so different and special syg. 
you really are one of the precious gems.
i dont know what i do to deserve you but i definitely deserve you and vice versa.

for cycling hard and studying hard, for the future, thank you. 
and it may not be easy, but together we can do it ok. 
i know sometimes times are tough and hard for you, but you'll pull through it. 
i want to show you the world, and some shitless and spineless man who only knows how to complaint, how awesome you are. 
i will always keep him in my prayer.

thank you for making me love someone whole heartedly again. 
and our journey begins, Khairrul Affien. (":














No comments: