MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, August 31, 2009

when i think of u wit her,
i feel a sense of insecure
i tot u love me n only me
i tot u wil neva giv up on me
i tot u wil wait for me
when i see u n her
i feel betrayed
i feel loveless
as though all this while
wat u said
wat u promised
are all lies..

i listen to the songs u first played for me
i rmbr i addicted to it
i rmbr how deep u said our love is
i rmbr how happy n carefree we are
i rmbr u waited for me for my sch to end
i rmbr u giv me night kiss everynight
i rmbr we will go 16th floor and see the moon
i rmbr how our sch against our relationship
i rmbr how u neva let go of my hand
i rmbr ur wit me by my side thru my hardest moment
i rmbr i giv my all for you
i rmbr u giv it all to me
i rmbr how much we sacrificed
how much we forgo our family
how hard we tried to get our family accept us

but now
now when u see me u ran away
when u see me u feel angry and annoyed
when u look at me u don feel anything
not a sense of guilt
not a sense of sympahty
not love

its jus hatred between us.
its been 6months we broken up.

n we broken up frenship and relationship forever.
i neva noe u alrdy Muhd Nur Salikin Bin Muhd Yusof.
i neva noe hu u r now.

No comments: