MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, August 20, 2009

HEY BACK UPDATE! (:
long no see ya?
for those my regular customers, sorry for the delay guys (:
been super bz tis week. don noe how to express by business oso. itS UGH.
recently been gettin back home late like 9pm 10pm..hell shit lo. ugh. i hate WEEKDAYS. its so MUNDANE ugh. k enuf all blabbering. lets take a look of my pic yeah yeah? as usual..
AT lakeside, me n lily
went to buy MR BEAN DRINKS. UGH IT WAS SOOOO GOODD N THE PEARL IS RED.
MINE IS (guess which one ?)
yum yum. i love yammi yogurt now. ugh.
nasi briyani in my sch! sooooOOOO GOODDDD I LOVE IT!_______________________________________________________
was jus random.
photos wit my yunyi wong (:

O.o
hee2
peace
not pretty but nice to see rite2? hee (:
<3> __________________________________________________________________
well well well...currently im fine wit sch. it jus tat some ppl make my lufe miserable. other den tat everything ok (: as long as i got my crazy ppl in the world (kirin, yunyi, mic) and PW grp. im happy enuf. exam round the corner n u guys still can hav time for all this gossips shits. wat the hell.
i really hate it ppl 'hasut' each other n damn fuck uh. haiya. donw aish to talk abt it. don wish to be bothered by it oso. i hav exams to focus n promos to worry about. damn i must improve my GP. ugh. so hard. im always sooo bad at language. feel miserable lo. haahaks.
been skippin pe. to study. hmm.
SPA WAS TODAY. n i screw it larhh..wahlau. k don wan talk abt it.
everythings fine. n i lve my sch stil.
isabella sux one kind larh...ugh.
__________________________________________________________
no time le. i gotta go slp. mum keep buggin me to slp.
k nite guys
n TAKE CARE + CHEERS (:


see? im good wit pink (:

No comments: