MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TODAY IS A DAMN UNLUCKY DAY FER ME! :(
early in the mornin, i drop my phone n it got scratches! mad scratches. so sad :(
den as days end, i realise i lost my mp3! wahlau. my lil pink mp3 player is gone :( so sad. i cried in library. saw nizam giv tat sympathetic look. i look horrible crying. yunyi gav me the tissue n mic 'console' me. so sad. den i went down (cuz library got 2storeys) n ran to toilet (cuz library got toilet) ...saw isabella but i cant be bothered. in the toilet emely(: came to console me. oooo i lov her (: she so sweettt! haix.. my mum is even swweeter by saying not to worry. that mp3 jus wasn mine. tat's why i can lose it jus like tat. wasn meant to be wit me. to be mine.
i cried like shit jus now n i noe i look horrible. Oops. haiya.

neverthelss, BEFORE i noe i lost my mp3, i did hav some fun wit my chem mates (:

me, nithiya, sharifah n yunyihaahaks

tat's me. look big when in uniform
PW group meetin

blurry wit loved lek
sweet kan?

lek is so sweet ok. huever ther talk bad abt her, don dare do it in front of me. n i hate hyprocrite! some ppl in my class jus snake-headed. haiya. but not lek. i loved lek. (:
she is so sweet, sick stil can send me her thumbdrive come to sch jus for me . (:
i loved tis ppl in my class:
KIRIN!
MICHAEL!
YUNYI!
LILY!
LENA!
NITHIYA!
SHARIFAH!
LEK!
WEILING!
STEPH!
MARVIN!
GABRIEL!
WANNI!
LAY SEE!
SYANNI!
SUKANYAA!

ok. after pw meetin. i study a while in sch for lily n den went jp wit her to eat dinner (:
we bought sushi! n YAMI yogurt. yum2 (:
loved her alot!


cheers!
no matter how tough the day is, im gonna move on wit a smile (:
tho i lost an mp3, i don lose sth even more impt den tat.

No comments: