MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, August 10, 2009

hey guys! back to update. im gonna update now n next time i update will be on fri or sat or sun (: cuz sch starts tomo n i must start crackin! haahaks (:
well, yest n today went for PW. i wore pink yest n yellow today! wee haahaks (:

fyi : my old habit is back! takin pic of myself. aka. zilian-ing (:

rmbr tis lift? used to take pic of myself (:
i go crazy when ther's mirror
i guess must lose more...
don u rmbr u guys had a pretty fren?hee2
cookie monster!! love him!
reflections is my parcel

haahaks(:
at ramen ten
O.o
=.=


im good (:

WELL! THERE'S LOADS OF HWKS YET IM HERE BLOGGIN. best uh mira best. so sweet, everyone in my sch called me mira. haahaks. pioneer sec ppl called me AZmira. but here in ijc im known as sweet lil despo gal , mira (; im only despo for ONE guy ok. STIL waitin fer him..k forget abt tat. sch tomo starts n the fightin battle begins. i got t do this . i got to SCORE for malay n PW. (; haahaks. wanna spend good 2YEARS in tis sch baby.
chg my cca to badm in no time. promised i shall clean tat mess by tis week. i SWEAR im not steppin choir in tat sch anymore. hhaahaks. sick of it. unless pioneer choir. pioneer choir is the BEST.

gonna do my work after tis.
n the sleepin late nite begins...

CHEERS. :D

No comments: