MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, August 30, 2009

wat's past remains as a past. To be successful, we gotta move forward and forget about the past.
but memories stays in.

well well well look how time passes sooo effin fast. haahaks. haix. in a few weeks time, im gonna take my promo exam n bid farewell to him . so sad. :( all the besy for his ALEVELS anw. haahaks. well well well. wonder if sharifah gives to him alrdy or not. hmmph. k nnever mind watevr. as usual today i went Bugis to do PW. everythin fine everythin great and i end my day wit dearest yunyi, hav so much fun talkin to her while eating Mr bean ice-cream(: yum2. im so jeles of lily. her mum bought her one box of chewy juniors. OMG. i think im ADDICT to chewy juniors. hmm.. yum2. i LOVE it luh. LILY ur so influential. act-cute. hee2. :p oops.

well, yeah i hav started my preparation liao n i noe i noe 39 days to exams. best uh? haahaks. my best days in JC was of course : frens (: my love most is Kirin n yunyi includin Mic (: this are my pillar n my strength to succeed n go up to my toppest mountain (sounds un-english) . wel , mira must now FOCUS ON GP, MATH & PHYSIC. tis is my weak2 subject n i must improve them ASAP man. ugh irritatin.

"Ya allah ya tuhanku, ampunkanlah dosa2 ku dan ku harap kamu dapat menolong ku dan memberi ku sokongan dan kasih sayang supaya ku dpt succeed in life (: "

i stil vividly rmbr wat hamim said," ur the pillar of the strength of ur family, u can do it mira. Go on. mOve on to ur next level. to JC2 n further ur studies to be a successful woman in future "

wow.

haix. yeah. i try to lose 1 kg tis week n make him proud. well, yeah, things gettin better. i jus hav one last problem to solve : chg of my cca.

tis is me . when im studyin for Os

n now. im studyin for As

-_____________________________________________________________-

No comments: