MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, August 31, 2009



u guys have no idea how much i love her <3333
not fergettin yunyi (:
we shared tears, joy n laughter . we play study n ponteng class together.
we NEVA backstab each other.
WE RESPECT EACH OTHER SECRET.

we trust eaach other ALOT.

we treat each other generously.

we are frens for less than a year

but i alrdy considered her as my bestfren forever.
my sweetest yet evil
my syggg yet e benci-est (nak tumbuk je...hee2)
my fav and yet cant-live-without fren
I love you kirin !
im ther to be ur trusted listening ear n so are you to me kan kan?


u guys jav no idea how much i love her too <333333

we joke n eyecandy n always talk abt girls stuff (:

we studied n teach each other

we shared our sorrow n joy

u noe yunyi, ur sooooo SWEET. (jus like me!) haahaks. n i noe u always try ur best to help ur frens (: me n kirin loves u . n we 3 are inseperable! NOTHING can seperate us. rite rite?

haahaks. tis post is specially for sweet 2 bestfrens whom i found in Innova JC (:

Being wit them is more den enuf. i don ask for them neither can i hav this kind of fren.

we're soo tolerance of each other (:

Once again

MIRA LOVE KIRIN & YUNYI <333333333

No comments: