MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, July 13, 2008

WEE!!! today, went out wit fam to west mall cuz sis wanna treat us! =)
SWENSEN!


MY BRO FAV apple juice, came in cutesmall cup. =)ooo, my milkshake!! cookies n cream
yum yum.

my sis's
my mum's
mine!
heehee..
xtra order
big thx to this special person! =)


phoo..
it's along day today.. apparently, we jus walk ard west mall, den go home. haa. nth much.
while walkin ard , my mind is all thinkin of someone.

sharkfin,
the more u ignore me,
the more i likes u.
n the more i am hurt
so pls, can we jus be frens like last time?
like the past two years?
y u angry wit me?
wat about?
u used to talk to me n smile,
but now we're almost like strangers,
but we're not
we're frens
before.
u used to make my day,
ur the one hu's coincidentally alwys there to cheer me up when dexter hurt me,
so y now u so angry abt?
wat did i do?
wher are u my fren?
i wan u as my fren,
no more else.
cuz the more u ignore me
the more i likes u.
n the more u gonna hurt me.
*how i wish, u kidnap my heart, n make my dream come true*

haix, n hey guys!! i beginnin to love THE CLICK FIVE! YEAH!

i guess im pretty tired to smile ard, n be faked n trying to make peace wit him. so well, go to hell if u don wan forgiv me. [not to sharkfin but him, sianx.]

wah!!! IM STRESS OSO. damn. prob came one by one. really. wth.

end of post.

No comments: