MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, July 25, 2008

wee =)
hiya readers. once again, thx for reading! =D
Ok, the reason i updated today n not sunday is IM BORED! hell sia. forever study study study non stop n the damn hwk dat NEVER ENDS. oh well, 86 more days to go anyway. haa.
news abt Mr Obama, i reall hope he became the president of America, he's jus way too charming n so..er..so...great. haa. cant think of any vocab. good luck Mr Obama, u hav my support. chey. =p
ok, this week was torturous n at the same time fun. haa. n at the same time, heart boiling mad n at the same time, heart breakin. chey. =p really ah.
good news is, ive IMPROVED MY AMATH. can see can see!! yeah..now my aim is to score n get B3 for AMATH, yeah. =) chem was on the way to reach..though im still stucked at B4. haa. ss n geog im tryin hard, the rest of the subject,well, i must say, i must study real hard. =)
-dat my study life-
family problem is hunting me too. damn, how i wish i work. den half of my pay will be given to my mum, really. u see, though i "appear" to be rich, but im not. im jus "average". i jus saved. my grandma worked so hard jus to giv me enuf pocket money for amonth. im tRYin harD not to ask my mum money cux i noe her situation. haix. i cant wait to WORK. my sis had been helpin my mum, so does my bro. but sth happens dat it seems not enuf..haix.. im worried for my mum. i noe she suffered 15years (or more) to bring up 4children single-handedly. i must must take care of her.
-dat my family life-
oh sharkfin, u mean nth to me anymore. the more i see you, the more angry i am. i don noe. i jus had to let you go. im givin up. i don like you anymore. ur jus a stranger to me. i hav enuf problem. im gonna kick u out first. you wtf, don wanna talk abt it. im too tired.
-dat my stupid-love life-
nata n zeera was the best best humorous frn i had. haa. they accept me for who i am. n i really appreciate it. as for nsy, nah, continue doin watever u wan, ur kind at heart. i noe.so watever u say or do, im not hurt. cuz i noe, dat u. ur behaving like yourself. n even if im ur enemy or not, you're stil you. the same nsy.
well, class chalet next next week. gonna release my stress la! huiyun win me by solving the cube! haa. but i know how to solve the cube alrdy!! yeah!!
sch is great. no matter wat happen, i alwys think it was great cuz this is my last year, gonna make the best of it. sharkfin is not gonna be the barrier.
sher was best chem partner (though she always pick on me) but she's great when i wit her in chem lab. definitely gonna miss her as my chem lab partner. haa. in fact im gonna miss everyone. wait shall say al this sweet thing at the end of olevel.
-dat my sch life-
wel, dat it. off to eat dinner! =D

No comments: