MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, July 7, 2008

Story of the Day!
as usual, i meet nata early in the morning at 9 to eat usual breakfast of mac, this time, ken n ,my lil bro, aliff, came.
im shocked, when nata told me dat her mum ill treat me n my lil bro lunch. yes, my mum n her mum are frens. they get along very well. well, my mum apparently, call her to say thx. really thx for that lunch treat at Siam kitchen. n it was me who show them the place! =) her mum asked me wat to eat, i recommend them thai food, cuz u noe jurong point is nth.
while waiting for food, the menu
nata's bro, micheal. quiet boy,

my bro, aliff

me =)

dearest nata =)

my thai foodayam pandanchicken sth

pineapple thai rice

i love this boy, he's cute. my bro n i adores him, henryin the library, nata's 2x2 rubic. she pro, she can do it.

a great big THX to tasya's MUM!! thx for treating me n my lil bro lunch at SIAM KITCHEN!!


wah, had a great wonderful day. nata's mum bought for me 2new highlighter, n i gotten the full set alrdy!! yeah!! haa. =)

my mum, say, she told her dat im a good gal..=) dat y..=D

k, den along the way, ive met yan!! ya, we so got fate. a "bad" fate maeb?? haa. kiddin!!

tata! =)

No comments: