MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

good frens forever. =D
OK PPL! =)
today is the most tiring day i ever felt.. damn tiring. the hot sun the headache the achin of my backs, wah, wth. the only lesson i enjoy the most was english. haa. haikal aka shates was a natural actor. really. haa. when he say, "shut up!" damn natural. haa. so does rama n alicia. shikin, not surprised, she's talented wit this. very. haa.
my grp was fiza, jas, azee, yilin n clarence.. all funny la. i feel weird being the debate cat. i felt better being massie the mouse. =) suits me. yilin surprised me. her speech was GOOD. really man. i think mine is worse.
had a bio test early in the morning, felt like givin up seein the ques, but i always falter my givin upness. haa chey..cuz i don noe. jus "semangat" la..
gotten Amath test, as expected, badly done. 13/30. =) no comment.
haix, sometime i feel sad la. i see shark fin, he reminded me of the past. xt, wl, im really sorry for causing all this.i noe, i started all this, n i noe, we cant be the same as we are before . i still hearts you guys as my bestest fren. =)

-MY REFLECTION-
i feel sad that i lost this frenship
i feel sad that i din try my best
i feel sad seeing myself losing frens one by one
i feel sad losing her, my precious fren to someone else
i feel sad that i started all this
i feel sad that watever happen to me, was all my fault.

i feel happy that i found 2 good n funny fren
i feel happy being wit my classmates
i feel happy seeing others happy
i feel happy that i see her happy
i feel happy that i got a good teachers ard me.

i feel angry towards ppl hu are being hyprocrite
i feel angry towards myself for being a hyprocrite
i feel angry that ppl jus had to gossip
i feel angry that ppl jus had to offend others
i feel angry that ppl jus don wan mind others business

however, this is life.
everything changes n we jus gotta be strong over difficulties n moved on.

No comments: