MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, July 3, 2008


today damn nice n funny day la. sorry ah frens, i pms. so easy hot-tempered one. like jus now the debate wit yoyo, abt having tuition are a simple example of bein selfish to those wothout it. it's jus unfair. take it az, life is unfair. since when life is fair? even our great great great GREAT grandfathers, will agree wit it. =)

my new result. today gotten ss n geog. super disappointing. frm A1 student(chey) to B4 student. damn. i deprove siaks! =( ss : 13/25 geog : 17/25 . k fine watever. wat past is past. prelim coming real soon. oral "ang moh"(riche teach me one!) prelim wil start at 14july. ms ng will test me. =) btw, who's ms ng??

jus now, sms CYF, wher to download singapore song? guess wat he's reply? http://www.ndp.gov.sg/. haaa!! wahlau. i din ask for national day song! i ask for singapore song. funny la he. think so narrow. think too much of NDP.

btw, hu noe wher download singapore's song?

TO THE ATTACKERS :
stupid nsy, jus shut up la. grow up la dey. n get facts rite pls before u wore a skirt n go ard telling tales abt me. damn. ur one hell-gal. no offence.
those hu gossip, jus go study la. don waste time.
those hu kept givin me that fierce n unfrenly look, pls, step off. i don nid u hurtin me like dat.
those hu simply, find me sickening, den pls, jus ignore my presence. we r in the same sch, there's no doubt we wont bump into each other eventually. dumb.
those hu jus don wish to smile at me but still do so, thank you. much aprreciate it. i pay u back wit a sincere smile. =)
those hu wan me feel jealous, pls, ur hurting urself by loookin at me not watchin u.

haa. ok dok. time to sleep! i noe i slp early, but im really am tired. dat y i don go online. i don wan chat. i noe there will be my lovely buggers. thx guys. u make my day. =)
human beings are all evil including me.

No comments: