MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

jus an old pic. =)
wah, scared oral prelim. haa..but nata said, ms ng, the person who's gonna test me, it's not so bad person. =) phew..heng ah..i hope everything is ok la..
today, was okok la. i think i love gg sch, though there's many problems. haa. sch is my 2nd home, n i cherish it alots.
to someone : i don wish to say sorry to u cuz u don deserve it. however, on account of our 4years frenship, im sorry for watever i did. n im really sorry for wat happen. i don believe u n others did dat, n i hope subas can chg his mind. n no matter wat, u r stil my fren, i don care wat shit u think of me. it's a matter if time, when i would miss all this.
i wish im someone in the sch, so dat my frens wont get hurt. n they won be picked on by teachers. i wish i wish, my frens can be happy in these last years in sec sch. i wish i wish i wish, jus for this 3months, dat we can all share last memories together b4 we seperates.
JANA N SUBAS SUX.
i really hope nathan can help leh. diao, why am i worrying for them? cuz, they're my 4years-frens.

i don love nor like anybody. i jus focus on Olevel.

No comments: