MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, June 22, 2008

who are you doin this for?
why are you doin this?
i don care a hoot abt wat i said in previous post. if i really meant to be struck by lightning, maybe dat fate n punishment dat i had to face.
im not a good gal.
n just yest nite, i had reflected.
i forgot my past, forgot my pride,my dignity n my responsibility.
i felt dissapointed wit myself.
im blinded by fun n love.
im different frm the gal of 10yrs ago.
i noe everything changes.
but i din expect it could so drastic.
i din expect how much it had occured to me
how irresponsible i had become.
i do regret joinin Pioneer n living ard this neighbourhood.
but afterall, i believed its fate hu brought me here.
n i learnt many things,
dat beyond my imagination.
beyond my expectations.
i din expect such cruelty to be exist in life.
i tot life was simple and such.
4years of my life in Pioneer.
i learnt many stuff.
n becuz of dat,
i took back my word, regret.
i never regretted joinin Pioneer.
i never regretted wat i did.
behind every deed dat i did,
there lies a lesson
a lesson to be learnt n not forgotten

No comments: