MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, June 5, 2008

hey guys!
here am i bloggin again.
today din went library, cuz i wanna wake up late.
been havin late nights nowadays.
watchin tv, bloggin skins..etc.
so, today went to my grandma house . .
before dat, my dear sis treat me n bro some feast at KOUFU.
den in the house..
saw very cute nephew of mine.
RAIHAN
damn cute n frenly. he's not afraid of anyone.
=)
enjoy my whole dayout there.
relax in my grandma house.
apparently, is my off-day study. =)
introducing..he's mine for now. oo...is that wat he thinkin?hey hey wait, don don do dat pls!
yeah, i wan more of dat..
thx for cheerin me up..
take care my dear nephew..

i love his eyes..=D
had a great day.
im gettin pretty sleepy now..betta sleep if nt tomo late again.
byebye!

No comments: