MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, June 15, 2008


Good day people! =)

yest, its 14June! yup, the day had came. the day of my sis engagement.
huge big thx to those hu came, my sis frens! Ken, Natasya and Wenlong. wl, thx for the red packet, n nata n ken, thx for the fruits! =) thx for everything. same goes to everyone hu came.
( from my sis)

a very big occasion happen yest, n i slpet at 1am. my mum still cleaning the house. many of my family members came. n they were helpful too! thx to them, i din had to do dat much work. =) me n my mum had a helped frm her siblings, which is my aunties n uncles. me n my uncles busy ourselves in the kitchen while my aunties n mum entertaining the guest. tirin day but fun. haa. i love my family la. all very automatic. my mum din ask for their help, its jus they volunteered.

the guy's family is super many siaks! until the house become cramped. haa. funny.
tired but nice day.
alot of photo. so take ur time seeing it!
-the guys stuff-
means, a special thing did by our family to his.

the cake frm my sis to him

see the chocolate? thats i made one! =) side my mum's made it.

nice huh?

-the behind the scene-


helpin my mum out


they're more than just frens. =pfor just a day!

me n my siblings!dat tasya. n aliff behind the scene.bride n her mum


THE FOODS!(there alot more actually.) lazy la.


yup, he's none other than Raihan.




nice shot.

multi- racial cousins.there's japanese n chinese. =)


i like this.



-The Exchange-

his family did sth like dis for us too in pink. so we exchg. his blue, my sis pink.


the ceremony. dat my uncle. the eldest uncle.cool huh? my sis receive this n more frm the groom

(hee, i think dis pic is out. but whatever, my house corridor.)crowded.
our neighbour gal. my bro loook like a big bro.




my family n my bro's gf family.
-my sis stuff-




very very busy day yest. got alot of foood leftover too. save fo the next day. =) haa.


k la.im off now.


End Speech:


im proud of my family! we r multi-racial family! (i think only my frens get wat i meant) we all work as One United Family. Hearts them all.

No comments: