MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Watched it with, xinyan, shena n my lil bro, aliff. =)
DAMN NICE! LOVES IT! IM A BIG FAN OF THIS CHRONICLES OF NARNIA!i love the siblings.. Peter is my idol, william moseley is his real name. =)

wednesday ticket cost, $7.50.

jus so love the show. sad part is, the third chronicles, peter(my idola!) n susan won be acting or no longer needed at NARNIA! damn. i will miss them in the show seh..King Peter had saved Narnia, he doesn deserve dis. damn...but surely Aslan got his reason...but king edmund ok la..haa.."king peter is the high king"..haa..funny..ok damn. I LOVE THE DAMN SHOW. NARNIA RAWKS. especially when King Peter shouted, "FOR NARNIA!!"..wah.my heart melt at that time sia! cool.. his bravery had touched me. =) ooo..i love the show!! haa..gonna buy the DVD when is sold. =) cant wait to watch it again. bt hey, it's really WORTH IT TO WATCH. damn. it freaking NICE!! i jus jus...don noe la..damn alot of ACTION. i love it. it wll leave ur mouth open watchin it. stiil, watever azmira.

My sis ZINC bag. =D
is bubble game but ice-cream in shape.my bro, buyin his stuff wit his money. cool huh?

shena n yan keep laughin at my bro dancing (or shufflin) alone.eating time! me n yan bought, sweet n sour chicken, shena n my bro bought chicken horfun. so all of us bought frm the same shop. no cool hor?thx shena for this! she bought this stuff for me when she out in Thailand. =)

so love today. but alot of thing happen.

out from the cinema, there's this popcorns stuck at my shirt! paiseh siaks! alot some more! den i had to brush it away. the action in the cinema, din really make me eat the popcorn, it make me throw the popcorn in my mouth(which actually din).. n all on the floor n my shirt. =( diao. love the movie man. serious.

den, EVERY SHOP WE GO, there's always a "tee tee tee teet" sounds. wahlau! its like as if, we steal sth sia. damn. alomost all the shop siak. first two shops was shena's fault, cuz her bag din take out the code thingy, last shop was my bro hu din threw away the code when he buy sth! some more can use it sia. haix..still his look is very innocent. =)

damn funny they. but im always the kena bully by YAN! lucky got shena the best angel, n yan the best devil. =p

so, hey jas! I HAD WATCHED NARNIA LE! yeah, you're right, its super freakin NICE.

got 1 movie showcase Hancock. oso nice, but..canoot watch. got OLEVEL. =

people, u criticise ppl cuz i u wanna more self-esteem. so go ahead. i treat it as im doin a good deed. =)

love today.

No comments: