MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, June 27, 2008

Wee! hello ppl! =D
haa, malay oral was over. i don wan to talk abt it, get result den talk ok? heehee =)

well, jus came back home n alone now. wee. i got the comp on, the tv on n the fan haa.. as if this is my house. (it is my house, it jus not me who paid it haa).

yest, was MR TAN FAREWELL PARTY. sad sia he's moving on. haix. when he explained to me the full story( on why he's moving on), i understand. our principal really bad at one moment. hmm. haa. btw, im learning guitar after olevel. hu wanna join me? its at Mr Tan's sch! haa. he got a music sch. so i can work n sch there! =D

the photos not many, cuz is not my hp hu used. i 4get bringmine. anyway, it still my shot. there's more, but shena haven send yet, so see next time. photo of me n tan n more others. =D shena!!

mr tan so good, he got a new watch, paid by all of us, haa. it to remind him of us n not to be late! haa. =)


hey, look only, cut la

" ah amek kau" heehee.talking serious.

yeah, choir!
haa, will show more photos! =)

btw, i don like shuai girl! don get the wrong idea. PLS.

n pls, shark fin is no good. i don like shark fins. see how many sharks died becuz of those hu love eating shark fin? crazy sia. the fisheman jus cut the fin n jus put the rest of the body at the sea. damn cruel rite? so tell me, do u stil wan eat shark fin? only nata would after many hours i convinced her, she still said, "i know but i like!". haix.

ok, tata for now! =)

No comments: