MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, June 9, 2008

hie guys..this post gonna be a boring one cuz i wanna pour out all my feelings of ANGER. DAMN. IM HELL LIKE ANGRY RITE NOW.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

not becuz of the spam thing. don worry tommy, huever u are, im not angry abt you. i don care ppl hating me or insulting me cuz its their mouth, n im in NO position to stop them. same goes to the "stranger"..i don hate or despise ppl hu criticising me. cuz at least, they're not hyprocrite.

wat im angry abt is someone...hu jus don treat ELDERS with respect. damn it.
i hate ppl (get this clear man) i hate ppl hu treat their grandmas and grandpas wit disrespect. i had NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE SHOUT AT MY ELDERS.
i hate hate hate hate them. damn. damn. damn. damn.
i had neva seen that kind of stuff in my life till now. i seen it all. i've seen the life. the low-class life.
shouting to their grandma, behave as if they're the masters n the grandma is their slave. wat the HELL. DAMN IT. fine. i almost burst into tears when gg out of the hell house. PLS. it not their house for goodness sake, its grandma house. damn. though she's only my step-grandma, i feel utmost sorry for her for having such...damn..don wanna sae it, its jus making my heart boils like crazy.

thruout my years in childhood, im proud to say that my family, my side, my mum's side is the very well-behaved of all. im PROUD. im happy. many compliment me n my family that we behaved properly.

damn but they're not. well. damn forget it az.

now, i noe the reasons why my mum told me to study as high as i can.
aim: to bring our family reputation. though, we're single-parent family.
so that ppl can be proud of us, n dat our whole family is not to be stepped n looked down.

i wanna thank my mum for displinin me n becoming hu i am.
i also wanna sae that, i noe i had changed. iM 15! =D

n i realised one thing,pining for dexter is damn ridiculous. "kalau lelaki dah tak kisah pasal kamu, jus leave it la, waste of ur time to go for them, waste of ur youth to pin for them."said my mum.
yup, so i definitely, not in love now or watsover. im so determined to study as high as i can n become someone, someone, like therapist. i don nid guys to survive like how my mum did. she survived takin care four of us WITHOUT a husband for 22YEARS. im proud of my mum. very. really.

SO DEXTER, I GIVEN UP ON YOU. i promise myself to put STUDIES FIRST, FAMILY SECOND, AND LOVE NOT IN MY DICTIONARY.

[dexter's fren, i found out, all are bullshit, they are just guys-who-wear-skirts really and cowards, those gals hu dying to be their fren, really are a fool. i admit im one. but hey, no longer im such man, think wat? jus because im like this, u guys can say many thing huh? pls, but thx to u guys, i am stronger now. n numb to such gossips which i knoe dat was only work done by gals actually.]

"jodoh terletak di tgn tuhan"..i believe in it. so believe in it now.

n tomorrow, the new azmira will shine.

SO those ppl hu are guilty of disrespecting their elders. PLS. they don deserve it! they don deserve such rudeness in their golden days. one day, i believe...

there will be a retribution.

No comments: