MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thx everyone fer wishin me a happy Birthday!! love u guys..

now the 2nd post fer situation in 20sept. hee.

i wonder why but im feelin moody today..perhaps faiz not there..hmm..haa..i walk to sch n saw see mun yolanda n lijun..Lijun was like askin me why im soo sad n moody..i was like''nth la..hmm..today wat date huh?'' Lijun was like ''ya hor!'' haa..funny sia..den see mun n yolanda were like Happy Birthday Azmira!

Reached sch at 718 n yoyo n see mun went to locker to keep hp..me n lijun went courtyard as usual the long way..as i walk outside the canteen, i saw Natasya n her indonesian gang, when they saw me they like ''Azmira happy birthday!!'' haa..it was loud. den lijun was saying'' good wat..haa''..i din realise shafie, amirul n their gang(4s4 or3..not sure) was behind me dat time. den they said to me, happy birthday..''birthday bulan puase sey!'' haa..

3persons asked me why am i sad on dat day..Lijun, haikal and Nestor..they were like,''azmira, why u look so sad? today ur birthday leh..''...i don noe why but im feeling really moody. haix..thx fer the concern guys. aprreciate it alot.

Xueting forget my birthday!! haa..nvm..becuz of studyin ma dat y...hu ask my birthday to be in the middle of studyin fer exam..Daphni gave me dat same reason too. YIfa msg me at am saying ''happy birthday''..hmm well..it enuf la..

i don noe why im soo moody...after sch, went canteen. later got bio reme ma.den i study fer the test la..Lydia n melissa n ardi was like breakin my hand..shake so hard!! haa..

in bio lab, my partner was Nestor. before dat, 30min test n 30min of Ms Ng searchin fer the boys..wait she even fell down chasing after Khan??waahaa..funny sia..
during the test, Hilman n khairul were like complainin dat they nid to go interclass competiton..hilman even was like'' cher, i nid go before i faint ah'' den he very funny sia! Ms Ng was like very angry..haa! it happen during the test. see? we're doin test while hearing her nagging..

Experiment wit Nestor is sooo funny! haa..alamak..He's nice n helpful n playful. He jus a great guy when he's in good mood. like me.. he even light up the bunsen burner in a wrong way!! haa..funny sia..he said ''lucky i hav Azmira as a partner'' cuz he wasn paying attention n when was given ans he alwys look at my paper..but den..he ans de teachers ques quite good. he very smart.

430pm alrdy n Nestor was like ''Ms Ng, Azmira nid go home to celebrate her birthday wit her family la!'' haa..

thx Natasya m Melissa fer the present! appreciate it loads!

ok. now off to do my hwk before celebratin..

once again, thx evryone, those hu knew my birthday today..though im mood swing today i still am happy n appreciate it.

tata.
muack.

No comments: