MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, September 10, 2007

hie guys!! haa. let see, let me talk abt yest stuff. hmm..

i went to market wit my mum..after back home, i went study malay..accidentally i slept. n guess wat? i promise wen long i meeting him at 3pm. i tot i jus took a short nap at 1pm dat time den in the end it ended up a long sleep! i woke up at 2:59 pm! haa. i quickly wash my face, pack my stuff n go..wen long call me a few times. n i said sorry more den 10times. haa.

me, wenlong n xueting went to mac to eat lunch...haa..i din realise dexter was there too. haa..after dat, off we went to library.

we spent there frm 430-745pm. cool huh? haa... den xueting is busy smsing irsha.=d...de funny thing is, it wasn really ''xueting'' smsin him..it was my ''da-ge''..wen long...haa..! look like irshad met his match and vice versa.

k den, wenlong hav to eat dinner n we ate at LJS.

wenlong wan>KFC
i wan>MAC
xueting wan>LJS

this is us. we will always fight for a place to eat.

haa..kk..this is yest news.

muack.

No comments: