MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

donuts rawks!!!

phew, i went home straight right after sch. wah, walkin back home is even tiring den gg sch..the journey frm my home to sch is jus so long. so sad. haiya. Mr Thomas absence benefit me alot. haa. i get to read my book finish. woo. happy ending. yeah.

tomo there chem n gosh i haven done the holiday assignment for it!!! i am completely an idiot. i admit the week(sept hols), all i do is to stick my eyes at tv. there were like so many nice shows during that week. addin on, my bro buy alot of CDs which tempt me to watch all of them within a day!!

felt tired nowadays, yeah 8 more days to turn me to 15. so wat. dis year, i don really wan to celebrate my birthday. no mood to. daphni said, i must study now. get all of it at ur fingertips or else it will be too late. it eithr too late or too early. fer me, i think its too early. but since she said dat, she shld hav a reason to. i trust her as she my dearest senior n sis. haa. first time meetin her, i tot she a kind of ''proud gal'' ah..wat a memories.

my first time in choir , i get to noe nadia n grace first. den follow by aishwarya, mardiah and ain den wenting n lastly daphni. though daphni is the last senior i knew, she de closest to me. she den passes her throne to me as the next chairman of choir. haa. talk abt my memories more next time.but truly speakin, choir grown me.

''don spent too much on ur CCA. but if singin is ur passion den go for it but never neglect ur studies''

message by Farhan(3v1)

he's the ''frm stranger to fren, and frm fren to stranger''. he chg now not hu i think he was, but im not pretty sure, it either he chg or i chg. hmm..watever, fer now, it jus a memory. it all in the past..
talkin abt past bring tears to my eyes, but de hurt had vanished now. cuz im strong, i don like ppl to keep pushin my head down.
de short period of frendin wit him cause me to wake up frm my slp. i admit im lazy dat time. haa..sec 1 especially. i jus knew i hated studyin. but now, all i wan is to achieve n be the top student of Pioneer(which i doubt i can). haa. will talk abt my years durin sec1-3 next time when i free.

A math hwk so many!!!! siao ah mrs seah!!! wahlau..hwk has been accumulatin day by day. argh!! but hey, relax men. fasting is tomo!! yeah..

haa..k guys, wanna go slp. wil post again soon! insyaallah.

bye guys.
take care
muack.

No comments: