MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WELCOME BACK!here, my currently fav snack! yeah mamee!
there he is!! the guy at the extreme left..

i see dat video for like 20 times alrdy..haa..i jus like de lead singer. so swit lor. .haa..den while browsing ard ''live the dream'' website and found dis. haa!! i simply idolise the middle guy...haa..ok he does look like someone.hmm maeb a little la.. haa..nicey..


today sch rocks! is so peace..but when i walk to sch in the morning, it was raining! wahaa! im not wet but my bag is!wah lau, den my books were all wet! argh!! so poor thing.i must really buy a waterproof bag next year..im gonna buy 3bags next year!! everything new! cuz it a sec4 year..my precious year...hmm..hee. during Amath lesson, i sat in my class wit xueting!!yeah haa..but de bad thing of sittin next to ur bestfren is, u tend to talk. as in talk!alot somemore. haiya. frm sec3 cheers we compose n edited the lyrics to PA SYSTEM? haa. that is obviously cheers created by us fer da-ge aka wen long la. oh ya, talkin abt A math, i think i nid help. die. see? dis is wat u get if u don pay attention in class.


PE!!was fun!! I belong to grp B..alistair, khan, ardi, natasya, yuzana, azeerah, lijun n erm..me la..haa...lijun n meiqi appear angry..i think they both are angry wit someone..well at least i get to make my two dear frens,meiqi n lijun smile! yeah!


haa.during Emath lesson, i kept on singin n singin till Amanda(the person sittin beside me) nearly fainted. haa! i wonder why im so in a good mood today. hmm.

the English compre rocks! i like the story..is cool men..hmm..


230pm-330pm, we hav a PDA workshop..haa..me partner wit yilin n we both are like so blur ''sotong''..the person frequently came to our place n willl ask,''so how?can?'' more den twice! whenever he finishes his speech, he wil automatically went to our place. ok i sat right in front. wat to do? kiasu mah..haa..e funny thing is this:


meiqi: the charger is in the box one wat!

yilin: ours at first not in the box.

me: ours also


get it? i wit yilin yet i still say,''ours also''. haa..ok..today i really gong..haa..so many funny things happen la..phew.


english hwk men..later i wanna go slp. haa. me sleepyhead.


till next time guys.

tata

take care


muack.

No comments: