MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, September 10, 2007



ok.today is the first day of Term4. so fast. haa. ok. today some things make me angry n some things make me happy. let start off wit the bad news which make me angry, shall we?

i din bring thermometer! argh!! den, during mother tongue lesson, mrs seah told me to go downstairs for temperature taking. haiya. damn it. den, mr yong don wan disturb the lesson so after sch, come back to take temperature. damn! next was khairul, wah, he getting sucker day by day. i don wan giv him a damn alrdy. he ridiculously sux!MY A MATH TEST IS:15/25!!! N ALL OF IT ARE CARELESS MISTAKES!even mrs seah says so..wah lau..

after dat, go home, found my lil bro not at home so therefore i hav to fetch him ok fine. he make me angry by spendin $10 per day!wat is dis?he only a pri sch kid n alrdy spend more den 5 dollar. wtf. whole time while walkin home. i nag at him n i make him cry. kpo ppl go look. den one bangla look at me i say,''see wat see?!''.den dat guy walk away. damn. tomo i must inform my mum not to giv him a single cent! let him starve.

the good news is, i had made fren wit Nafi. haa. cool. i smile n wave at him while i takin temperature. haa. he so nice. the nicest guy i ever known in my entire life beside my grandpa. serious. haa. hmm..that the only happy things i could think of today. haa.

my mood really swing nowadays. fasting day coming. my birthday during fastin month. dat so cool.haa..20sept.cant wait men!haa.i wanna start to talk wit Nafi, haa. k guys hav to brush up my Amath n tomo damn got the chem stuff. sianx. aniwae, im chosen so i must go. at least get to touch the PDA. haa. cool. ok guys see ya.

thx for reading!

bye!

muack.

No comments: