MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, September 13, 2007

SELAMAT BERPUASE FER ALL MUSLIM IN THE WORLD!!

i like to fast. i don noe why. but everytime fastin month, i always be the only gal in the family excited fer it.

woke up at 4:45am(though my alarm clock was 4:00am..oh well, it jus not good enuf..haa), found all my family members awoken. haa. cool. first day mah, that why ''semangat''..haa. my mum fried vegetables and cook sotong. damn nice..haa.

Going sch, i was in full of energy..i realise dat i din study fer physic test!!! wth! haa. lucky is damn easy la de test..heng ah..alhamdulillah..

In the morning assembly, stupid speaker was near our class!! Mr Nathan's voice is soo loud!! n when they played the National Anthem song, it was soo loud dat i couldn hear my own voice. usually it was me who sang the loudest but now, i hav a competitor. damn. nvm. one day my voice will be louder den dat!N not fergetting Natasya hu keep on disturbin me. haa. if i evr go her country, i shall disturb too.hee. i like singin National Anthem btw, haa. dat one of the reason why im going JC. weehee.

Chem period was quite a pain. Ms yuen was reprimandin my class fer bein lazy n stuff..well..i admit it true. hee. fer 1hour men. i can tell she really concern abt us. next lesson dat kena scold was physic. mrs lim lesson. wat a day today..

Lunch time was funny, my chinese frens, were all like ''can eat beside u or not?'' den all those scared scared looks..haa..so funny. i was like, ''nvm la..i won be tempt. it a sch food anyway, im sianx of it. '' i was surprised dat i indeed was not tempt by it. so i shall conclude: Food is no big deal after all

chem, phy and bio hwk all must be handed in by tomorrow!!! wat kind of hell im livin there? haa. look like i hav to again slp late at nite. phoo.

7 more days to my birthday. well..if u sae wishes can come true, den i shall wish dat somehow one day i will give my mum a good life.

k guys. tata. have a nice day! =)

muack.

No comments: