MIRA KITARA: Zooooooooooooooooooo with my other half.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Zooooooooooooooooooo with my other half.

Sums up my day in the zoo yesterday with baby boo. more pictures in my instagram. 
Spent almost whole day with him. and my dream to go to the zoo one-to-one with someone i love very much came true. hehe thank you for the company my love. 
IT WAS AWESOME LAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA
can't wait for 29th, 30th and 31st. 
29th- out with him
30th- go to ITE Simei with Aliff cause he got the course NITEC NURSING!! yayyyy but he has to go for the interview lah. shorlisted mah. 
and 31st-Countdown to New Year with him.

How i love my life now. hehe
How's PRCP?
currently okay only ahh. 4th weeks ending real soon. and left with 8 more weeks to graduation.
time passes sooooooooooooooo fast.

im starting my full time nurse soon. IM A STAFF NURSEEEEE soon to be staff nurse. 

okay can. 

No comments: