MIRA KITARA: Staycation at MBS hotel with le familia

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Staycation at MBS hotel with le familia

Hello readers! Yesterday 23/12/2013 after my morning duty, i went straight to meet my family a Marina Bay Sand hotel to check in. Apparently my sister treating us to a staycation for a night at MBS hotel so yeah. it was awesome okay! 

this is at Beanstro. and the food is awesome. my sissy paid 176 for this meal. ahhhh

Yan's one. (my kakak's bf)
 kakak's
 lasagne aliff's
 mama's

 cheeeeeeesyyyyyy

SIRLOIN STEAK MINEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH

So after lunch, we went back to the hotel room. Tadaaaaaa level 39.
view from bed.

after settle in hotel, we went up to 57th for SKYPARK!!

A very breathtaking sight. my country, singaporeans' taxes HAHAHA

Lepak on the bed with my baby brother

Blessed 

 hahah this is my insta photo lahhh hahaha when we woke up this morning 

 i took a bath in a bathtub and what a bliss sia seriously hahahaa. such an awesome break. i love toilets in hotel ahhhh

nice right?

 family photo. may Allah blessed and protect my little family always.


so right after we check out today, we went to Zam Zam and eat our hearts out hahahaha

 so basically i had a good break after all this stress at work. and it was really worth it and to get to spend time with my family its even better, hahaha.
so today me and my family rest at home. i got my 2 days off. today and tomorrow. 
and tomorrow...
IM GOING ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITH MY BABYYYYYY!
i cant wait. hehe.

i love my life, so blessed. alhamdullilah. 



No comments: