MIRA KITARA: first night duty 121213

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, December 13, 2013

first night duty 121213

well if you guys had followed my insta, you'll probably see this photos before its my recent uploads.
anw first night duty was yesterday and i tell you it was an experience. so many things to do and so many patients to take care (cause during night there are lesser staff) so ya.
anyway i had like 2 more nights to go before my 2 days off. 
gambatte!


when i came back from work this morning, my kakak (elder sister) surprised me with KATE SPADE WALLET! haha it's freaking 270 bucks you know. my most expensive wallet everrrrrr. gonna cherish it. hehe


pretty isnt it? though pink is not my fav colour but its a very feminine colour so ya, im a woman, ACT LIKE ONE. as quote by my other half. haha.
k lah, i gtg sleep now.

tata and thanks for readins!!

No comments: