MIRA KITARA: In love.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, December 16, 2013

In love.


im thankful for him.
i think im the luckiest woman in this world to meet such a guy like him
no one ever had made me felt this happy before. 
to whoever girls who doesn't appreciate him in the past, you guys are such at loss.
well, those guys who lose too are at loss too HAHAHAH CONFIDENT. but thats what my berry said ok. he said, "rugi lelaki sebelom you tak appreciate you" I KNOW RIGHT BERRY BOO! 
i know you readers have goosebumps when i said that berry boo, we both too hahaa.
i can be myself when im with him. we acted like bestfriends lovers and everything else lah. enemies also have. hahaha . i love him so much. 
every single day i spend my time with him i feel so happy. and yap, you just keep falling in love again and again. 
i wan to stay right beside him. till the day i die.

No comments: