MIRA KITARA: PRCP 11 MORE WEEKS!!!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PRCP 11 MORE WEEKS!!!

once upon a time, someone i respect said this to me. "you nurses have to be just like doctors, be 24/7 on call" 
so it has been a week since PRCP starts and this is definitely the last and final lap for me, a step more to my dream job. hahaha as i look myself way back when all along i have been wasting my life away with many unnecessary things, i find myself hilarious. hahaha my life was such a mess before i entered NYP. 
5years ago i created the name "Mira Kitara" and i bet people instantly know me. and i loved it whenever people outside or my colleague called me by that name. hahaha mira oh miraaaaa macam macam ah kau.
im 21 now and i have to start acting like an adult. no longer a girl who is hehe haha. sigh. life as an adult can be a pain sometimes but i guess its really time for me to settle down and be matured. i mean like i cant complain about life blah blah that is ridiculous hahaha.
i went on google and typed out "Mira Kitara" and fuhhhh so many of my old blogs and hahaha LOL sia mira kitara. but im glad that this blog of mine is still surviving and now i had like almost 10 000 plus plus viewers. fuh! thank you readers. especially my regular readers. and the most amazing thing is, people do know the existence of this blog hahaha. good good. this blog is all about my life right from when i was sec 2? heh
so how am i now?
well alhamdullilah im good. taking each day at a time, definitely a step closer to my dream job, nurse. and a staff nurse. i got to make a choice whether i want to go A&E, ICU or OT. or shall i just stay as ward basis nurse? hahah i don know lah. but i need to brush up on my time management and skills work. i promised myself that im gonna get an advanced diploma and a degree. and not forgetting disaster mananagement course.
someday, i'll join the RED CROSS and go to those countries who faced disaster.
that is my ultimate goal.
IN SHAA ALLAH. 
my family? alhamdullilah everyone is fine. abang is gonna get married next year ON MY BIRTHDAY SOME MORE. TSK TSK TSK. but im happy for him lah haha.
some of my close friends we still keep contacts others i guess just .. like that only lah. sigh. what to do. we all have grown. 

my love life? hahaha leave that to confidential for now. 

anything if you wanna contact me, check out my facebook or twitter or insta. cause i'll be a one damn busy girl for now. at the moment for this 11 weeks. hah



No comments: