MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tat's me n felicia. =)
at a certain angle, i looked fugly. infact, i m ugly. haa. nobody's perfect ma. there's sth in everyone tat's beautiful..=p alamk don noe y i suddenly talk abt tis. =)
hey guys! update! =)
recently, i have been fell sick..yest was the signal...when i woke up at 11 yest, my throat damn pain as i swallowed my saliva..find out, i got sore throat..den as the time passes, my body grew hotter n hotter..den i took panadol at least 3 times alrdy. now, today, i freakin sick of fever n sore throat. my throat like hurts like mad lo! dammit. i wonder y out of the blue im sick. shit siaks. bcuz im sick, i cant touch snickers. ltr affect the virus. see now as im bloggin, flu came out of my nose.. i thus cant go out, again. dammit la. =(
sch bookshop auntie call me yest to go for a meetin at 11..but i feel way too sick man. ahh!! my throat damn sucks.. i eat tat old chang kee la ..alamak...
but don ever blame food. blame myself for eatin eat. haix..
shld i go to the bookshop anot? shld i go for the meetin? alamak..but i feel sick eh..haix..
kla, im off for now. nid go catch some rest.
cheers =)

No comments: