MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, December 8, 2008

YO GUYS!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!
hee. not tryin to act-chio here..but hey, tat's jus me. mira. nur azmira bte azlan. =) peace. hee.

my life nw is hell complicated. man. help me allah. pls.
choose for me the right one. damn. i found myself in this stupid mess tat i started it. so who shld i blame? myself. yup myself. i belong to who now? who am i going out wit now? well, not sure. answer is "unknown" definitely..
i hope allah get me an ans as fast as possible before anybody gets hurt. no. before everyone of us gets hurts.
i don wan let anybody down. seriously. i had enough. i been findin job n man it hard to get a good stable one. had tried whole jp but to noe avail. how sad. haix. but nvm grandma helpin me. wee. tat is so sweet of her. 40% of my pay wil go to her. =p faraz or azikin ...maybe i shld twist my life. currently im stucked to tis song tat farel played for me.. is soo nice..haa..tis 'stranger' song sang by secondhand serenade..nice rite?..hee.. he's jus sweet la but..k im stress. woo.. ok. i gotta go.. anything jus ring ok to all my frens la..=p

No comments: