MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jurong my homeland.
a beautiful home i've got.

haix.. i prayed hard tat i got a job. i wan support my family. at least, i get to lighten up my mum's burden. well, today i jus found out haix..sth la.. i mean k, my bill so high den alot lot more stuff..
my mum always bought many expensive things for us all, but didn i realise tat she always din buy anything for herself.. only her birthday..cuz we will buy for her..
she jus said, she's old n doesn require many stuff.. so sad siaks..
im not gonna buy an expensive phone, serious.
at least below 400, cuz my lil bro gonna buy new psp tat like 300+..
half of her pay gone to the bills..n now stil got aliff's sch stuff n my stuff.
k fine. . i don wan talk abt tis.

now my aim jus wanna be a gd gal. tat's all. =)

:not gonna hurt my mum,
:not gonna talk back to her.
:not gonna be any bad bad gal towards her.

i promise. hmm. k fine, i SWEAR.
she usually tell me to wear nice2 go out.
now i noe why..
haa.

btw, there's this special person who change me to a better person. =D
i hope to be wit tat person for long long..n even if things may not work out,
but i don wish to lose a fren like him. n he's gonna be away for 4 whole days. im gonna miss him.

Its been a month since i left PSs..since 4v5 seperates. its been 2 years n 1months since 2V1 seperates and its been a mnth, since i walked to sch wit my BESTfrens.
Its been a mnth tat ive been readin books frm 720am -750am, assembly time and keep lookin at the clock. haa. obviously i hav not been really readin. Its had been 4damn years in Pioneer.

During this years, i found many obstacles, so many challenges, so many learnings and so many heartbreakins, so many fools include me. ahaa.
here is is azeerah whom officially became my bestfren since Sec4 .
many fights we got thx to my temper, no, thx to our attitude. childish attitude.

hearts herabove is yoyo, whom i frequently go to sch wit. =) my loves juniors, shena, xinyan, aqilah n .... n since became my BESTfrens. =)

okay, those are not all, there's most special ones, whom i neva forget n whom hate to take pic

: Pok Xueting & Koh Wen Long

not forgettin, NATASYA. who currently now either at Australia or Indon. ahaa. =p

i miss everyone perhaps. i miss my sec sch. i miss the nonsense. i miss the crappings. i miss critics sometyme. cuz their critics super childish. haa. =p

but it's time, when we all let go of each other, n step outside to the real world, outside a humble neighbourhood sch, Pioneer..

alone.

No comments: