MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, December 15, 2008

hey guys.
tat's my sister's pet boy, snickers.
cute huh?
he's only 5 months old n was adaptin to my environment.
his cage is in my sis room which me n my sis shared. well, i had to adaot too. adapt his smell and well, sleepin wit an animal.
haa.
so today, i went out wit my sis n aliff to JP..wow JP is like way too huge liao! woo can go bankrupt i tell u. damn. its like WOW. my sis bought me a new top which im tot of wearin it when im seein someone's parents..haa.. =p
hee2.
haix, i kena grounded n must stick to wherever my family goes btw. again. dammit. jus bcuz my mum tot im gg out wit ikin. well hell im not lo.. haix.. so tmr, sorry yan n akiki, i cant go. n furthermre, we cant go out n be home b4 six. haix. damn sad sia. my mum like not trust me anymore. n thinkin tat i bhave like wild boy now. wth.
k nvm, stay hme oso not bad, i currently stuck wit 4x4 cube which dammit farel did it.. i must not be so outdated.. haa..
well, 16 is the age of teenage life which undergoes many downs tat makes them strong..
im willin to start my life afresh n became stronger n try not makin any mistakes tis time. =)

k ive said enuf. i really hope i get to go out wit my bestfren tis wed cuz he's on overseas on fri which he wil be back on mon. n on thurs gg out wit mum. so wed is the day.
btw, 13 Feb im gonna be there to ngee ann poly. =p
im gonna watch someone perfomin there! =)hee..
kla, nth else to updatee le.
cheers. =)

No comments: