MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, December 15, 2008

HEY READERS!
so how my new blogskins? not too bad rite?hee3..
well, today there's nth much. its jus i went out wit aliff n mama to watch Bolt. i realli wanna watch tat movie n i was supposed to watch it wit farel but cant make it. nvm, im watchin wit him maeb other movie..haa3. Bolt is like soo cute plus rhino too. "ur rhino the mouse?" tat wat the cat sae..so cute siaks. shld watch guys. my mum n i laugh non-stop one. =p
100% must watch!
k i got a gd news for myself, im gonna hav new phone!! wee wit!! sony ericsson is comin to me baby. im tired of using samsung. so irritatin seh. haa. k i cant wait! wee..
well, im takin drivin licence course, theory one. hope i can make it de.
bad news, i now am so confused abt love.
i had k come on, 2 guys to choose.
but i alrdy made up my mind. its jus i had hurt the other one n i felt so bad. but my fren say i shldn . well, not sure but both love me wholeheartedly tat i cant bear to break tat. stil, i had made up my mind. n no one gonna stop tat.
oh mira, y are u even hook up in tis?
k stop talkin abt dis.
it givs me headache but im sure i took the right choice.
haa. tis pic jus random

love has only one way.and it cant turn back.

i wanna live my life afresh. i wanna start over again. my heart is healed. now love is bloomin and i don wan anyone ruin tat.

sayonara. baik punya! =p

No comments: