MIRA KITARA: StalkerSSS keep stalkinggh🐑😌

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, January 3, 2015

StalkerSSS keep stalkinggh🐑😌

I lost too much weight lately. YAY. AIM TO GET TO 59kg BY JUNE👍😘


Abang and Kak lily bought me these chickiessss. Super awesome Pls!! 

Okay lah actually this post is straight meant for my stalkers.

Hey stalkers, keep stalking me especially on my blog cause my blog is the only one that im not gonna private from now on.

First thing, I don fight with people who have lower education than me. 
Hello I'm diploma holder. You? HAHA
Next thing I'm 22, if you're younger than me, respect Pls. Grow up Pls. If you're older than me, don be so immature pls.
I'm a staff nurse who earn 3 times more than you? 
Everyday I interacted with people. 
Everyday I save lives. I SAVE LIVES. I can even save your parents your loved ones lives. I serve medications. I do CPR. I made sure my patients gets better everyday. 
You? 
What you have? Ohh love ah? Love only? 
What you do? Ahhhh stealing peoples boyfriend? So pathetic .
Work at factory? Work at retail? Work sth tat got no purpose in life? Huh?
Pathetic.
Got the cheek to fight and stalk me when you have nothing. Nothing but just trash in you. 

Sorry I don look down on people but you stalkers pissed me off. I never like to look down on ppl but some ppl really need to be spit by me. 

Reflect on yourself before you tell on others. And know where you stand before you hurt people. 

Why keep hurting people who has never hurt you? 

Who's the psycho bitch now? 😂

No comments: