MIRA KITARA: Hi๐Ÿ˜Š

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hi๐Ÿ˜Š

First thing first, come see my pretty face. Hehe. I'm Mira. Nickname; Mira Kitara. I got this nickname when I watched Avatar; Legend of the Aang. I was inspired by how Kitara handle that water air bender. She's so awesome. And till this date, for 16 years now, I've been using this name. And no one else in this world can copy that. Try google this name and you can only see my face. I'm so proud of myself. My nickname. And me. ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Currently I'm not loving anyone. I just want to seek forgiveness and love Allah swt. I believe only He deserves my heart. Deserves everything. I've sinned a lot. And I regretted it. I'm too ashamed to face Him. But I got to. I realized crying out to Him is soooo much better than crying out alone . He's always there for you unlike his creations. His promises are true unlike his creations. 
To my fellow readers, let us all reflect ourselves and think back, do we really need the world so much? Or the Hereafter? Isn't Heaven tempting for you? Are you working hard to achieve it?
I owned up. I haven't been a good Muslimah. I'm always thinking of worldly stuff. Astarghfiruallah.

Let us all have a moment of silence now and thank Allah swt for all the blessings He gave us. 

Amin.  

No comments: