MIRA KITARA: Sincerely, thank you.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, January 12, 2015

Sincerely, thank you.

So a photo of Yaman to sincerely thank you guys for reading my blog. Really, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. My number of viewers is gonna hit 20k. (': my gosh. How time flies. This blog is really legend. Well, since I'm sec 2 mah. Hehe. So hello there viewers. Mira Kitara is doing fine, (: working and still single. Few more weeks to go before kakak's wedding and I'm nervous like shit. Hahahaha I'm the bridesmaid and I'm more nervous than the bride herself. How weird. Hahahaha so Hmm work has been ok. I mean it's been 3 days off. N tmr I'm starting to work. May the force be with me. Hahaha in Shaa Allah I'm able to cope. Can one ah. Getting a degree prolly next year. Degree with masters of course at Manchester. Aim for that. Not really thinking of marriage but I really really hope someday Allah swt will grant me someone really reliable this time. Reliable pious kind faithful and stable. It's not easy but in shaa Allah, Kalau ade jodoh, tak ke mane. 

Okay LAH enough. You guys take care ! I'll be back blogging no worries !😊

No comments: