MIRA KITARA: My number one TYJ

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, January 9, 2015

My number one TYJ

SN NUR AZMIRA (: 
So this picture was just now, my second night. Tonight will be my last night ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ahhh faster end Pls then finally 3 days off!! Then 9 days of shift work begins people. 

This picture was months ago actually. Me and my dr TYJ. Prolly the first doctor I really had my eyes on. The rest whom I work with are all sickening hahahaha but oh wells, without them, no us, and without US, no them. 
But isn't my doctor cutie? Now he has been too busy with GS team already. Sigh. But whatever no matter what, you're always be my number 1 doctor. Pls stay in NTFGH for the rest of our working lives hehe.
Few conversations of us I will never forget. Especially the first few time since we know each other. (' the first time I knew him was he inserted an IDC for my patient (': memories. 

Okay will talk more about him when I'm off. 

Okay I better go sleep now. Third and last night tonight. Night shift really sucky. 
But oh wells it beats PAPA shift. Afternoon morning afternoon morning. It beats me man. But it's a noble job, so I should be proud ๐Ÿ˜Œhehe 

Bye stalkers! 
Ps: I'm happy and blessed cause I have awesome colleague, friends and family. Don you worry about me!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments: