MIRA KITARA: im here if u ever need me.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

im here if u ever need me.

(pic above is a mentos squashed by Nestor to a heart shape)

Seriously, today was exhaausted but his smile make my day . like REALLY. heh.
i was a tour guide for the day ((: i made many3 frens.
hahs. im happy cuz im able to sell the school n one gal actually told me she wan go my sch ((: awww so effin sweet when "he" actually smile at my joke. awww really melted me. like hey?? seriously. hahs. anw i had fun ((: real fun bein a tour guide . met many new frens. haahaa. shafiq was a fuunny person nia. haahs. ((: the Musician club did awesome. really. haider & suharyanto was AWESOME. btw, haider, i felt in love wit shisha. haa! oh man. oh man. haahs.
wahhhh really happy to be a tour guide. the principal talked to me!! wee((: i noe her she noe me. we noe each other n i talked to ISK! happiest day of my life. really felt in love wit u isk. ((:
like really.
cheers.
Nobody is perfect.
im nobody.
Nobody is perfect for you.
im nobody.
seriously, u make me fall for you.

No comments: