MIRA KITARA: and again i saw u there

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

and again i saw u there

random but true : (1) saw ashid only ashid everytime at jp one! don noe why
(2) saw farhan only farhan everytime at mrt one! don noe why

but believe me ppl, several times alrdy see tis two dude at the same place!

i jus went for consultation wit Mr chan n he told me a shockin news tat he's not going to teAch us aagain. wth. imagine me go for math Alevel w/o him?? eeyeerr no wayy!! MR CHAN COME BACK. UR A GREAT MATH TEACHER. wonder if i can even do e paper itself. :( some J2 teacher ???? mrs chia ??? will take over. sadded. real sadded. D:
my bro, aliff is a big boy now. went his sch yest. was effing big! hahs n saw one super cute guy ok fine he's really cute. like ally like tat. awwww.. but nah, my isk better. x100000 better ((:
wateever mira.
so school's comin. am definitely not prepared for tat. oh well tat it
cheers ((:


I MISS YOU ALOT.
u , u noe hu u r.
yes you.
i miss you.



No comments: