MIRA KITARA: u turn a year older each new year

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, January 8, 2010

u turn a year older each new year

FAMILY OUTING ONCE AGAIN (((:

HAPPY 47TH BITRHDAY MAMA ((:
went to Seoul Garden to Causeway jus to celebrate my mum's birthday ((: heh. i haven gotten her present yet tho. nvm. will get it asap!
*more pic uploaded at facebook tho cuz im reallly2 lazy to upload it in blog. effin SLOW. hahs*

hahah. omgshhhh. two more days till SCHOOL. am excited yet scared n not freakin READY FOR THE STRESS LEVEL. die. mira. u gonna die. PE?? on the first day?? die once again. but since my resolution is to CHANGE. i must do it. heh, so by the end of tis year, all of you (especially those who puts me down shall be awed by me. heh. mira say onli. but YES, IM GONNA DO IT. SUPPORT ME PEOPLE! ((:
hahas. wat a joke nia. sch comin. homeworks haven finish, yet, im thinkin if change. eh wait NO HEY! i will change everythin of me, my style, my attitude & especially my charisma. heh3. nah u'll get wat i meant (:
so...
CHEERS. :D

No comments: