MIRA KITARA: when the table turns (:

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, January 24, 2010

when the table turns (:

the day before anythin else ((:
HELLO WORLD ((:
had a great & awesome tim on 22-23jan. heh. shiha hope ur happy sygg ((:
well, basically, me n haider had been plannin to make a surprise birthday bash for my darl shiha ((; at vivo. n tell u it was a BASH. haa((: so after sch (&hmecomin) on fri, me haider, lala n zeek meet up at jp n went city hall(: to find shiha's stuff. ended up, go hme late. at 12. hahs. my mum is owite wit it cuz noe why? she met them hahs. LOL. kk, enuf abt fri. the next day, was AWESOME. haahs. i hope shisha really enjoy it really. (:
overall, had an awesome time with them tis two whole nights.
went home (luckily shiha's aunt gave me a car ride back home cuz its pretty late at 1am. n i saw many BANGS. eek.

my photo album(:
aunt n shisha
the 3 noisy kids
n shisha's aunt treat us dinner ((:
heh ((: yay!
happy 18th ((:

more on facebook(: dee took pic many more la sey. DEE QUICK UPLOAD!! haahaa((: best time tgt. best time shootin pic tgt. best time hang out tgt ((:
Once again,


HAPPY YG KE 18 BIRTHDAY LA FASHIHA((:

No comments: