MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, September 4, 2009

i love tis photo <3333>
WWEEEEE!! how's sch? everything ok. the exams coming are freakin me out. the test i did this morning was SHITTY. as in im cold n FREAKED OUT UHHHH. ugh. why cnt they jus hav it in th class? so stupid siak..make me cold n shiver , panic.
i din see him the whole day today. awwww.... so sad.. well mira, is jus another dream.
anw im alrdy married so why bother abt other guys now. i love my wife. shall faithful to her forever. <333333333333333
i beginnin to walk my pathway of life slowly and confidently. im more pursued to my dreams of becoming a physiotherapist (: tt's my dream.
well, sch hols is here!! but almost everyday i will go out . zzz. sianxxx..
oh ya i learnt my lesson.
im gonna take 7hours of sleep EVERYDAY. no more n no less. i feel effing regret slept for only 4hours today. ugh. cant pay much atention to lecture la . wahlau. ugh :@
HOW'S FREN? well, JC lehx. ALL ABOUT FUN (i hope)
Mid Course coming!! ugh.
oh man.
if i had a wish now,
i wish he beep me (:

No comments: