MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photobucket
i don noe WAT THE HELL I ATE YEST. ugh.
today im MC. supposedly today got common test for malay but yeah, i don come sch so i don sit for it.
itchy here, itchy there.
my leg is itchy, my neck, my arm, my stomach, my armpit, my face...EVERY PARTS LA! ugh.
eeek. went to doctor, he said im allergic (could be) to seafood?????? or nuts?????? HUH. its been 16years of my life livin in this world jus to find out only NOW dat im allergic to SUCH STUFF??? omg
i miss kirin bullyin, i miss yunyi complainin , i miss michael slowness! ahhhh!! I WAN BE IN SCH NOW. but damn, here i am, stranded in this house alone, bz SCRATCHIN. let me stop typin cuz i wanna scratch my finger....
_______________________________________________________

feels good now. UGH. now my armpit again n my leg. all wan me to scratch! ahhh! somebody help me scratch!! irritatin. annoyin. frustratin.
my pretty face is being scalded by tis stupid rashes thingy.. NOOOO....
i miss sch.
_______________________________________________________

oh man, wat did i eat yesterday?

No comments: