MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, September 26, 2009

hey guys. yup now im damn busy wit life lately. been studyin for my exam and ya. haahaks. ok now i update abt my birthday ok. 20.09.2009. (:
[don wish to waste time]

mira is 17.
kirin & yunyi gave me tis.
tis is wat it contain
LILY GAVE ME TIS. I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!
JR ty so much (: yunyi & kirin : it tase darn good (:
ty NITHIYA. muacks.
AMIRAH FRM 11C. i love u SOOO MUCH. u so totful my dear (: din tot u gave me makmur tat symbolise my birthday present n hari raya (: i love makmur alot! thanksss!!
my presents. alot more den i tot.
On 22Sept, kirin & yunyi gave me a scare and surprise for going to my house after sch! omg. its around 8plus. i was SHOCKED. haahahsk. they doin it for my birthday. though its belated but i treasure it alot my dear sisters. awww.. MUACKS!

TAKE PIC 1
TAKE 2
TAKE 3
watch tis video. tis was wat they did when i opened the door. haahaks (:
i feel lucky to find my good frens in IJC. muacks.
thank you salikin for the purple rose.
thank you JR for the kinder joy.
thank you lily for the nice posters and pink hairband
thank you kirn & yunyi for surprising me for ur visit and the mooncake plus the card thingy.
thank you michael for the nogurts and wishin me at the time 20.09
thank you nithiya for tat bottle from artbox which cost $11.90
thank you emely for tat cute pink bracelet
thank you amirah for that kuih makmur as a birthday gift for me
thank you steph for that handphone stripe wit my name sew on it.
THANK YOU GUYS. MUAKCCCKKKSSSSS!!! :*
LOVE A MILLIONS.
my pencil box & kirin's

i must let go.

No comments: