MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, September 18, 2009

hey guys <3>
well, erhum anway, my bitrthday is comin! its on Hari Raya too! isn it cool? haahaks. hmm. i wish he knew. i wish he will wish me on tat day. :( anyway nevertheless, im happy wit life now (: alhamdullilah. i hope everythng went smoothly for me especially the mid-course. im reallly afraid tat i cant get promo. but i noe myself i can do it. i can. i cant let the teachers whom i love very much down. oh man i sounds emo here. haahaks (:
ok, today i slept for 15 min in library. n the weird thing is, I DREAMT. haahaks. i dreamt abt him in fact. i wonder how he's doin for prelims. hmm. anways. i cant believe i actually SLEEP. man. tis isn me. i mean i never slp during lect or tutorials before. n tis is MY FIRST TIME. omg. tis week suxxxx laaarrrr... ugh. hmm. ugh. AHHHH!! ok. sabar mira sabar (patient mira patient) long time din blog. i miss blog so much. it really releases my stress.
sukanyaa , shalini actually giv me many hints for mid-course. Oh love them lots! thx guys (: i much appreciate it n i will bear watever u say in my mind (:
jus now, said goodbye to irfan, emely n shalini, n left out somebody. HAH. bluek. u don deserve my frenliness. (:
ok today again after sch, went out wit lily n yunyi to JP. suddenly ur spirit up when we enter JP. see mic? JURONG AH! :D best place on earth(:
den met my mum to eat break-fast .
i intend to study late3 nite. Therefore, bought my addiCtions (:
<3333>

SUSHI <33

I REALLY LOVE TIS.
OH DON FORGET CHEWY JUNIORS!
TIS FOR TODAY. let me update the other days k? since i got time. for now.
__________________________________________________________________
staying back for PW.
IT WAS LATE NITE.
Syanni did tis to my hair (:
pw was fun in a sense. had a cute yunyi. funny lily. annoyin michael. n clumsy steph.
_________________________________________________________________
RANDOM.




exams is due in 2weeks time. I&R and OP and WR is killin me. damn! ugh. anw, i hope im coping well. n if i promoted, im gonna start anew. tis time, i swear. read my lips. i swear im gonna change myself for studies in J2. im gonna go for it. i can do it. yeah babe.
insyaallah.

cheers <3>

No comments: