MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

wah, days had been great n tired for me.
homework is endless. seriousness man, NEVA ENDS.
haa. but i've enjoyed the sch, i love PE now. haa. rawks! haa. =)

i love physic, chem, geog and math plus MALAY. haa.
hmm, k i felt superb happy to be in INNOVA. I jus love tis sch la. haa.
let me share sth wit u guys,

me, azmira wanna sms a person, my senior, turn out to be a WRONG NO.
den, i ask, who was the person, n he replied, irfan from innova.
coincidentally, im frm innova too. =)

so wat lies next?
we sms together, day by day, tryin to figure each other in sch, we don even realise we in SAME MALAY CLASS. =)

den, his p8 low, he sms me wit his fren no, i sms de fren, the fren was his bestfren for 10 yrs.
his fren told me abt him, praise him up to the sky, til im impressed by irfan's character.

Yesterday, decided to find him thorougly. while, i support Marvin for his election campaign, i tried lookin ard, irfan. i ask my fren. She not too sure but she showed me, n den i shout," irfan!",
den he TURNED.
to me =)
replied : "ah mira eh?" i nod my head, n we smile. =) sweet.
today, we sees each other in same MALAY class. den he smile at me. =)

we pass by each other frequently, but the prob, i alwys din see tat moment! i go library, he at foyer, i at foyer , he a library. fyi, library n foyer are side by side.
haix. we are fate to be fren, im content of jus bein his fren. no more, no less. cuz there's limitations. =o

haa. well, tat's my life in JC. tough sch, lectures n nowadays test n evening lectures. malay 3oo words essay. damn man. haa. =p




kla, gtg see ya! =)

No comments: